Here in this artilce, you will see an easy way to remove DRM from Overdrive WMA audiobooks and convert Overdrive WMA to MP3 for playing on players like iPod, Zune, PSP, Blackberry, etc. We will introduce you a DRM removal software called Aimersoft DRM Media Converter. This program allows you to remove DRM from any protected media and convert it to any format you need.
Guide: How to remove DRM from Overdrive WMA audiobooks
Step 2: Add Overdrive WMA audiobooks to the program by clicking “Add” or directly drag-drop the movie into the main window.
Step 3: Under “Audio files to“, choose MP3 as the output format you need. If you want to customize output setting, just click “Settings”. There will be a pop up window displaying the output settings parameter, such as formats, resolution, frame rate, bit rate etc.
Step 4: Click “Start” button to start the conversion.
When the conversion is finished, open the output folder and find the generated MP3 files, now you can put the Overdrive audiobooks on any player and enjoy. Why not try it by yourself now?
Ready to try or buy?
- How to Play DRM Protected WMA Songs on iPod
- How to Remove DRM Protection from CinemaNow Movies
- How to Convert Napster Songs to MP3
- How to Transfer iTunes to Android Phone
- How to Get iTunes Songs and Videos to Play on PSP
- How to Add iTunes Music to Non-iPod MP3 Players
- How to Crack DRM License on M4P Audio Files
- How to Unprotect WMA Music Files for iTunes
- How to Take DRM Off iTunes M4P/M4A Songs
- Play DRM Protected WMV Movie Without the License